The Bigger View
The Bigger View is a political blog meant to encourage discussion about new ideas. Please vote in the poll to the right each time you come to this blog, and also feel free to comment on posts.
Friday, December 02, 2005
  Where This is Going
The description of the bigger view is "The Bigger View is a political blog meant to encourage discussion about new ideas." Discussion should not be hurtful in any way. I say this because I know that a large amount of traffic on this website is local, and many of these local visitors know each other. I ask that those people who know each other not to address by full name, do not even address the person by their name at all unless they reveal that in a comment. Also do not mention personal information about a person. One early commenter did so about me. I copied the comment with the personal information omitted. Also, even though this has not happened to any great degree please refrain from name calling, insults, being disrespectful and profanity. If I find any of this I will delete and then repost the comment omitting the error.

At saying that I would like to say a little about the goals of this blog. I love to get negative criticism. Feel free to disagree with me. If you just want to post a comment saying, "I agree" that is ok as well. On the right there is a poll that asks if you agree with the latest post. Feel free to vote on the poll every day. I would like to have a third of the people disagree with me, and the others to agree with me. This would tell me that we are discussing and debating ideas, but yet I am having some influence on opinion. I said earlier that a good deal of the traffic on this website is local. I plan on making this blog with national and even a little international following. I see this transition slowly taking place over the next year.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Information about health, drugs and online pharmacy.
Health Articles
More blogs about Politics.





ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 /


Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page